Friday, March 5, 2010

There is no Defense Cap for Real Life

I don't think I've even launched WoW since I've gotten my Elder title. I'm being pounded into the dust by various things...you know, staying up late, getting up early, and still feeling crushed by the amount of work I have to do. Woot.

I've read all the new Cataclysm information...and, well, mostly I'm just thinking, "Ok. So, some pint-sized gnome is going to have more health than me. Cool."

It's all very confuzzling. And if you dare say that "confuzzling" is not a word, I will beat you over the head with a mace UNTIL YOU DIE.

Ahem. So, gearing will be a lot simpler, awesome, and MP5 dies in a fire. This all sounds good to me. I wonder what they are going to make hunters use instead of mana? Energy, maybe? And what will Aspect of the Viper become?

I personally think hunters should have some form of stealth. Camouflage, the new level 85 hunter ability. It could be like Evasion, too, increasing your chance to dodge by some ridiculous number.

Speaking of which...that gives me an idea....

Anyways! See you eventually, beloved and faithful readers. The 2 of you that exist. Or maybe 3. I'll go with three.

No comments:

Post a Comment