Sunday, July 4, 2010

The Stars of Azeroth take down Blackwing Lair



Who at Blizzard came up with the Supression Room? I think we should go to his house AND BURN IT.



I personally had to go through it 5 TIMES because certain morons kept AOEing when I said not to AOE! Battle rez FTW, people.


Slow motion running in the supression room.

The instance was awesome. The first and second bosses were my favorite--I was the controller for Razorgore. The burn for the second boss was crazy. Burning adrenaline FTL!


Nefarion goes down!

Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj next!

2 comments:

  1. Awww! Whenever I go into the Suppression Room, I always end up laughing SO hard because it's just hilarious to see leet 80s getting their bottoms handed to them there! Combined with Baywatch slo-mo movement and terrible boss knockbacks, it really makes for one hilarious encounter! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're not kidding me about knockbacks. The first time we fought our way through it, he knocked half of us off, so I called for an abort and for everyone to jump.

    That was about when the twitching started :D

    ReplyDelete