Sunday, January 2, 2011

Kalesril and new Hunter Pets

I've been steadily plugging away at Kale, and she's now level 66 and rocking it in the Outlands. I can't wait until I can hit 69 and go tame one of those white Devilsaurs :D
She's tamed 2 pets since she hit 60...a golden wasp she named Serenity (get it? Firefly!) and this seriously pretty new cobra skin.
PVP is a lot harder in this range. I've seen -tons- of people in full level 60 raid gear. They must have dedicated friends, I'm thinking. Poor Kalesril gets slaughtered extremely quickly. Serenity is doing pretty well in PvP for a Ferocity pet.

Speaking of PvP, at the moment I am desperately trying to kill a level 66 pally in Nagrand, and he's absolutely slaughtering me. It's depressing. I blow all cooldowns and then POOF! The bubble :(
He just exorcism spams me to death. There's got to be a better way. I wonder if there are hunter PvP blogs out there? I even dragged him into Horde-owned Halaa and he still slaughtered me.
Saffron sad face D:

I am so desperate to hit 85 as Kalesril. Not for raiding, or heroics, or anything else but OH THE PETS THE PETS I WANT A GHOSTCRAWLER and one of those AWESOME SPIRIT WOLF THINGS!

I've got NpcScanner and whatever the heck the other thing is called. And much apologies for not linking to y'all. I'm lazy. You can tell by the month-absences between posts.

SHORT STORY TO END (AND BY SHORT I MEAN REALLY SHORT):

His black golden locks curled voluptuously around his glowing silver orbs. His face was immaculate, aside from the scars that tore through his well-tanned and moisturized skin and turned it into bloody lace. Kalesril was immediately attracted to him by the mysterious, bestial musk that dripped from every pore.

"Gross," she said, then turned to her NOBLE SPIDER COMPANION. "Hungry, Ghostsilk?"
The spider chittered hopefully.
Kalesril grinned, patted her on the head, and motioned at the gnome in her frost trap.
"There's lunch."

2 comments:

  1. One of the reasons I really want to level up my goblin hunter is for the pets :)

    ReplyDelete